Export prospects with Evaboot

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-1-1 14:52:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Industry, and more. prospecting lists sales navigator  to build a list companies matching your Ideal Customer profile. For that you can use the account search search filters: Headcount Location Industry Growth Etc You can find a lot of filter to find the companies that would be perfect clients for your business. build prospect list with linkedin sales navigator It’s time to save all these companies into a list: tick the checkboxes click on Save to list Click on create new list build company prospect list Now, let’s find your buyer personaes into these ICP companies.

Go to lead search Go to Job Function Email List Workflow Click on Account Lists Pick the list you just created All the people working in these companies will appear on the right. find buyer personae linkedin sales navigator Obvisouly we don’t want to reach out to everybody. We must find our buyer personae inside that list. For that we are going to use lead filters like: job title years in current position keywords search build list of qualified prospect linkedin sales navigator.

Here I added “CEO” in the job title filter and Linkedin gave me all the CEOs of the companies in my list. You can see that this is an easy and efficient way to quickly identify the right buyer personaes inside ICP companies. Once you are happy with a search, you can even save it and and Linkedin will show you new leads matching your search criterias every week. prospect list building autopilot Great. You know have a list of qualified prospects. The next step? Export the data with a Linkedin scraping tool.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|AtlantisRagnarok

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 23:43 , Processed in 1.235019 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |